PURPOSE OF THE ROLE
We are looking for a passionate certified Data Scientist. The successful candidate will turn data into information and information into insights to support business decisions.
The role of the data scientist is to deliver data products using different statistical models and machine learning techniques on top of complex data sets relying on a highly performing Big data ecosystem.
We will require an element being able to operate in a changing environment with ambiguity and seeking out ways to add value to the organisation.
• Partner with different business areas to answer complex analytical questions from big data sets and help MBC shape its products in a better way.
MAIN DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
• Design and develop statistical & machine learning models to inform MBCs decisions,
• Identify and discover hidden patterns in complex structured and unstructured data sets,
• Enable look–a-like modelling, propensity to churn, propensity to buy, CLV, clustering, collaborative filtering, RFM, data fusion techniques, predictive modelling and audience profiling,
• Champion metrics creation, manipulate, transform and verify quality of data,
• Work with Technology team to implement Big data analytics roadmap,
• Work with data governance team to help drive consistency in MDM and data definitions to create a trusted source of data,
• Make recommendations for data harmonization and customer centricity (ie. Single sign on, Fingerprint ID, unique customer ID),
• Develop an acute understanding of product, marketing and business needs through constant engagement with internal and external stakeholders,
• Strong problem solving and decision making skills
|Job Location:||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Job Role:||Research and Development|
|Company Industry:||Arts/Entertainment/and Media|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|