The Cybersecurity Design and Architecture consultant will work under the cybersecurity BU team on medium sized to large projects as well as support while working closely with project stakeholders.
The Cyber Security Architect is responsible for accomplishing the stated project objectives and support tasks responsible for the architecting, planning and designing of the Security solutions, providing the Managed Security Services to clients. Responsible for the Design, Implementation and configuration of network, endpoint and data security tools for Omnix client.
1. Liaison with key customers on a business-level understanding of their requirements are understood and that any solutions provided address the needs of the business.
2. Delivering architectural designs, solutions, statements of work and leading security projects at the enterprise level ensuring that the customer’s security requirements and technical project plans incorporating service and program management activities are met.
Uses industry-leading expertise and understanding of information and security technology to develop solution architectures and blueprints based on business, technology and security objectives.
4. Develop & Implement information Security Strategy considering Strategic goals, objectives, gap assessments & risk analysis results.
5. Establishing Information & Cyber Security Roadmap based on the goals, budgets, on-going projects & available resources.
6. Review of standard security architectures & frameworks working in coordination with network, product development, deployment, operations and other Omnix Technical internal teams.
Serve as a security liaison between various stakeholders and senior/executive management
Resolve security architecture/design issues across multiple teams and managing dependencies between projects
Focus on addressing top cyber security priorities and funded transformation projects
Operate as a technical subject matter expert and advise project teams regarding integration with multiple cyber security technologies
10. Recognize & translate client’s business requirements / issues to technical requirements providing security solutions.
11. Offering gap analysis to the client on current processes / technology and be a trusted advisory to mitigate the challenges in the project.
12. Lead / provide assistance for response to the RFPs / RFIs floated for requirements in IT Security Solutions & Services.
13. Coordinating with the sales team and serving as a lead solution architect for security solutions to help accelerate business growth.
|Job Location:||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Job Role:||Information Technology|
|Company Industry:||IT Services|