A Manager level role to lead the Cyber Defence
sub-competency in KPMG Lower Gulf. This role will be responsible for the sub-competency
that delivers our cyber security technical consultancy services, including
security architecture, vulnerability assessments & penetration testing and
cyber security operations capabilities.
- SANS GPEN/ GWAPT/GCIA/GCIH/GCFE/GREM
- SABSA / TOGAF / CISSP – ISSAP
- Develop cyber defence propositions tailored to the UAE & Oman market.
- Lead project teams in the cyber defence sub-competency.
- Deliver project deliverables.
- Deliver client presentations.
- Participate in proposal development.
- Develop and grow client relations.
- Adhere to the firm’s risk management guidelines.
|Job Location:||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Job Role:||Information Technology|