NOTE : This position is for Saudis only
Customer Support Engineers support the Operation and Maintenance of the company’s Gas Turbines, and the accessory systems. The Customer Support Engineers are focal points for problem resolution for our customers and also engaged with the customers to ensure reliability, availability and safety of the operating assets. This position will be responsible for assisting Service Project Manager and Engineering Manager for various Customer Support Engineering activities.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Support the Operation and Maintenance of the company’s gas turbines and the accessory systems.
- To prepare and write gas turbine technical reports, technical procedures, etc. following the instruction of the Service Project Manager, Engineering Manager.
- To support creation of RFQs, Quotation and POs etc upon the request from commercial department.
- Respond to customer requests for technical issue resolution, using technical product knowledge and analytical skills while adhering to sound engineering principles, standards, practices, procedures.
- Escalate issues as required acting as the liaison between the field and the company to drive specific technical resolution and to help engineering identify, drive corrective actions.
- Establish and maintain relationships with customers to make customer technical issues/requirements understood and addressed in a timely manner.
- Lead and manage root cause analysis for technical issues. Provide technical leadership to personnel supporting project assigned to resolve customer technical issue.
- Document technical data generated by the assigned project consistent with engineering policies and procedures.
- Prepare technical presentations for Customers ensuring the timely communication of significant issues or developments.
- Travel to customer locations periodically and report the condition of units and troubles (if any) to the company.
- To support unplanned/forced outages to meet availability goals.
- Provide commercial teams with technical support for sales and services proposal activities.
- Act as interface between commercial and operation department.
- Development of proactive working procedures for future work efficiency
- To participate at the identification and resolution of Technical No Conformities and Request for Actions.
- To confirm the operation data of Gas Turbines and prepare monthly reports for customers.
- To perform combustion tuning of Gas Turbine combustor during planned maintenance.
- To plan / coordinate repair of Gas Turbine and associated parts as requested and modification plan for these parts also should be considered if required.
|Job Location:||Dammam, Saudi Arabia|
|Company Industry:||Installation & Technical Services|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|