• Respond to all requests for quotations from internal parties within 24 hours from initial
receipt and provide reports to the Supervisor – Customer Relationship.
• Respond promptly to the problems of the customer related to the service provided to them.
• Monitor the shipments on a daily basis, deal with any issues that may have occurred (like any lost shipments, SOB status, Shipment status, Container loading and positioning, Quoting).
• Liaise with all overseas agents ,major shipping lines and airlines in procuring the best rates as per the customer’s requriements.
• Maintain records of interactions/shipments with the customers in an orderly manner.
• Participate in the business activities for the company in cooperation with the Business
development team and other relevant departments to ensure proper coordination of orders
or customer’s requirements is highly maintained.
• Coordinate with the operation department to find solutions and resolve matters in relation
to customer’s queries.
• Ensure a high level of customer satisfaction and maintaina closed contact with all customers – including follow up on concerns or other issues.
• Assist A/R collections and support team members when needed.
• Perform other job-related duties as assigned.
|Job Location:||Doha, Qatar|
|Job Role:||Logistics and Transportation|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|