Our client is a large private hospital in the state of Kuwait. Their dedication towards development and growth is reflected in the ongoing expansion. Care is provided through a competent and diverse team of health care professionals in multiple departments, utilizing the latest technology and applying evidence-based practices.
Duties & Responsibilities:
The Reception Supervisor is responsible for overseeing customer service staff taking care of the patient appointment for all clinics services in accordance with the established clinic policies and procedures. He/she will also supervise checking the clinic assignments and the completion of preliminary paperwork for patients entering the hospital. The ideal candidate will be a competent professional who will be able to guide and train employees. He/she will be well-versed in processes under the role’s responsibility and will be results-driven and focused.
• Organize workflow and ensure that employees understand their duties or delegated tasks;
• Monitor employee productivity and provide constructive feedback and coaching;
• Receive complaints and resolve problems;
• Maintain timekeeping and personnel records;
• Pass on information from upper management to employees and vice versa;
|Job Location:||Al Kuwait, Kuwait|
|Job Role:||Customer Service and Call Center|
|Company Industry:||Healthcare, other|
|Monthly Salary:||US $1,500|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|