1. To handle inbound and outbound calls of partners and customers.
2. To make sure that all our technical solution in the shop work properly (tablets, desktops, speakers)
3. To assure the speedy & accurate delivery of products.
4. To provide concerned department with reports with regards to quality of orders highlighting areas of improvement.
5. To implement & safeguard processes for all shops partnered with us.
6. To gather or create employee schedules per shop & manage the fleet.
7. To provide support for the team on daily subtasks & projects as to identify your next area of growth.
– Structured thinking & organizational skills
– Be responsible & efficient
– Self motivated with demonstrated flexibility & adaptability in intense situations
– Strong oral, written & verbal communication skills in English
– Commercial awareness
– Early graduate with a Business background
– Basic knowledge of relevant IT systems
Reports to: Head of Quality Assurance Department
|Job Location:||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Job Role:||Customer Service and Call Center|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|