1. Follow up on the collection of the overdue balances with customers and sales department.
2. Prepare daily Ageing report to management.
3. Record and Reconcile customers’ statement of account.
4. Assure the validity of current customer’s contract.
5. Submit the contracts for the new credit/prepaid customers after reviewing supported documents to comply with company’s’ policies and procedures.
6. Posting and allocating daily receipts to accounting system.
7. Open new customer accounts on operation system and maintain customers’ updated information.
8. Responsible on the delivery of invoices to customers and getting balance confirmation quarterly.
9. Provide customers all their inquiries to settle their balances.
|Job Location:||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Job Role:||Accounting and Auditing|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|