Creative director is the creative lead at advertising and marketing department, working with designers, artists, copywriters, sales teams and marketers to create a vision for products sold. Creative directors plan advertising, oversee the creative process and give guidance to the creative people that work under them.
Creative directors are capable to fulfill a communication strategy for any campaign with all their collaterals it maintains the tone and voice of it from the promotion side and corporate one.
- Accomplishes work requirements by orienting, training, assigning, scheduling, coaching employees.
- Meets work standards by following production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards; resolving operational problems; identifying work process improvements.
- Meets cost standards by monitoring expenses; implementing cost-saving actions.
- Develops basic presentation approaches by reviewing materials and information presented by client.
- Determines production requirements by reviewing client requirements; considering scheduling factors.
- Determines production schedule by conferring with heads of art, copy writing, and production departments; outlining basic presentation concepts; coordinating creative activities.
- Determines project content by reviewing and approving art and copy materials developed by staff.
- Obtains client approval by presenting final layouts to client.
- Improves quality results by studying, evaluating, and re-designing processes; recommending changes to art, copy writing, and production departments.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Enhances department and organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- Develops marketing strategies by examining client objectives; planning, scheduling, and completing design and production requirements for direct marketing, telemarketing, and advertising.
- Keeps clients informed by compiling, analyzing, and reporting marketing results; forwarding plan projections and updates.
- Revises marketing plan by analyzing campaign results; identifying expansion opportunities.
- Monitors marketing mix and results by coordinating tracking actions with sales and marketing representatives.
- Improves marketing quality results by studying, evaluating, and re-designing creative processes; implementing changes.
- Helps clients by answering questions and responding to requests.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities and in professional organizations.
- Accomplishes marketing and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
Profile & Capabilities:
Project Management, Foster Teamwork, Positioning, Organization, Coaching, Promoting Process Improvement, Proactive, Marketing Research, Client Relationships, Developing Creative Standards, Productivity
Measures & Expected Results:
- Quality deliverable campaign
- Maintain the corporate communication
- Merchandising promotion
- Digital communication
- Social media creative content
|Job Location:||Khobar, Saudi Arabia|