Crane is specialized equipment and heavy machinery, it is used to move and place large and heavy equipment materials vertically and horizontally. Hence, Crane operator must have alerting capabilities, and hand-eye coordination. He must pay attention to detail and have ability to follow instruction closely.
- Operate a wheel crane equipment daily according to schedule and instructions from manager, setting up the crane to complete each task safely and efficiently.
- Inspect machine and equipment daily, perform routine maintenance procedures and minor repairs as required and initiate additional repair requests from maintenance department when necessary.
- Control crane, using standard operating procedures to ensure effective handling of materials and safety for all personnel on site.
- Create and update detailed log of material handling operations, including information about type of material, movement locations and additional data requested by manager
- Listen to site manager’s plan prior to start of every shift, and complete all required tasks accurately and within assigned deadlines with limited supervision.
- Maintain visual and radio contact with ground operators according to best practices and site safety regulations, and respond to questions and instructions clearly and quickly.
- Provide additional support to other crane operators as necessary, including working overtime to complete tasks, operating the crane and training or monitoring junior operators.
|Job Location:||Yanbu, Saudi Arabia|
|Job Role:||Maintenance, Repair, and Technician|
|Company Industry:||Construction & Building|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|