Quest Search & Selection is working with a Group of Fine Dining Restaurants that are seeking a very unique Cost Controller to be in charge of Costing, Receiving, Purchasing. This role based in Riyadh, KSA.
We are looking for candidates with experience in KSA as Cost Controller and a strong network of KSA suppliers. This position will be reporting to the Head of Operations.
As the Cost Controller, your responsibilities include:
· Controlling the F&B Cost within the company
· Update and maintain the POS system
· Menu Engineering and other reports as requested by the management
· Ensure that all transactions are posted correct in POS by FOH staff
· COSG monitoring – ensuring that is within the budget
· Participating in stock taking every month end
· Spot check of inventory
· Dealing with the suppliers in order to get best price on the market and negotiating the credit facilties
· Ensuring that all goods received are in good condition and the right quantity
Requirements for an Ideal Candidate (Cost Controller):
· 5 years experience in FB procurement
· Good knowledge of KSA market
· Strong negotiation skills
· Arabic speakers are preferred
· Candidate should be based in KSA with transferable Iqama
Package offered is between SAR 7,000 up to SAR 11,000 – all in, upon candidate experience
Please only apply if you have the relevant experience.
Unfortunately, only suitable candidates will be selected at this time
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
|Job Location:||Riyadh, Saudi Arabia|
|Job Role:||Accounting and Auditing|
|Company Industry:||Catering/Food Services/Restaurants|
|Monthly Salary:||US $2,000|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|