- Coordinate between buyers on material requirements planning and purchasing.
- Ensuring planning parameters are set accordingly for a seamless operation.
- Monitor supply chain policies deployment across supply chain
- Ensure projects and tasks are completed in accordance with the applicable Quality Standard.
- Provide operational support and guidance to ensure maximum productivity.
- Collaborate with other departments to identify vulnerabilities and close operational gaps
- Prepare and submit monthly reports to Supply Chain Manager
- Handle communications and negotiations with external suppliers
- Lead Coding process and system update across supply chain
- Execute ad hoc exercises assigned from corporate supply chain manger
- Execute Corporate purchasing activities and maintain right documentation.
- Develop material costs forecasts & analysis
- Monitor forecasts and quotas to identify changes or to determine their effect on supply chain activities
- Collaborate with other departments, such as procurement, engineering, medical and quality assurance, to identify or qualify new suppliers
- Analyze inventories to determine how to increase inventory turns, reduce waste, or optimize customer service
- Collaborate with others from diverse backgrounds to identify problems and find solutions.
|Job Location:||Jeddah , Saudi Arabia|
|Job Role:||Purchasing and Procurement|
|Company Industry:||Healthcare, Practitioner and Technician|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|