– To be the subject matter expert , on location / on shift, for : HSSE Procedures, including Qatar labour Law , QP regulations in respect of HSSE, and landlord Regulations and requirements for the work place/camp locations.
– Support QHSSE Manager in developing , administering and maintaining the HSSEQ Management system across the organisation, This would entall but not limited to:
1- Documenting HSSE management procedures / SOPs/Instructions.
2- Recording the information /data on HSSEQ objectives /KPIs/targets.
3- Periodical review of procedures , formats for ensuring its suitability, adequacy and effectiveness.
4- Liaise and coordinate with clients , suppliers abd stake holders in exchanging pertinent HSSEMS information.
5- Update and maintain HSSEQ Management system relevant HSSE information and data.
6- Carryout any other assignment allotted by the line manager.
– Establish safe systems of work (SSOW) for all hazardous operations by ensuring identification of hazards and risks , proper equipment , material , competent personnel , supervision , standard operating procedures , etc .
– To ensure and enforce edherence to procedures and legal requirements , in the workplace and company premises( i.e.Offices , Worshops , Yard Areas, Camps ) and has authority to cease Milaha operations /activities that contravene any esidting procedures or are clearly unhealthy , unsafe , unsecure or detrimental to the enviroment.
– Ensure that Milaha Substance Abuse Policy ( Drug& Alcohol Policy) and smoking Policy are strictly implemented in its operational areas.
– Monitor , Measure and report the leading and lagging HSSE KPIS on regular basis towards overall HSSE Statics reporting.
– Ensure that hazard identification and risk assessment strategy is implemented and embedded in all operations so that Milaha risk assessment process is managing its HSSE hazards and identified risks.
– Drive the HSSE audits, Inspections and surveys across workshops,dry docks and other operationally important areas and ensure effective adherence to agreed action plan and targets by the process owner / concerned.
– Responds to and investigates all accidents,incidents,near misses,enquiries and requests/complaints from operational areas , 3rd party agencies, stake holders and other relevant authorities , taking where necessary, enforcement action under the direction of the QHSSE Manager.
– To ensure all accident / incidents are investigated, necessary reports and supporting documentation is completed correctly and sent to the appropriate departments for action, to be verified and approved by the QHSSE Manager before being distributed.
– Should be able to develop , deliver and record HSSE training to staff , contractors , and customers as required.
– Ensure Shipyard work permit system is effectively implemented , Conduct work permit audits at regular intervals to determine the compliance.
– Ensuring that the register of lifting machinery , lifting tackle and shackles is maintained correctly by the relevant section, to carry out regular inspections and audits on equipment.
– Respond to Emergency Response Plan to discharge assigned responsibilities efficiently and effectively.
– Ensure security surveillance of the facility is effective and in conformance with the ISPS code requirements , control and consult the security guards in relation to security matters.
– To Participate in Milaha after hours emergency service as required.
|Job Location:||Doha, Qatar|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|