• Adopt agile UX methodologies and design thinking to facilitate co-creation workshops with product teams and stakeholders to define innovative user experiences
• Lead the experience design vision, demonstrate features and end user workflows through mock ups and prototypes, and gain alignment and buy-in from cross functional teams and stakeholders.
• Formulate and present a behavioral segmentation that has its basis in end user usage and behavior data, and that is detailed and specific enough to guide experience design decisions.
• Derive customer and employee experiences and journeys, leveraging existing research and through new research initiatives.
• Establish experience design metrics, conduct ongoing end user experience reviews to ensure the design meets the intended goals and benefits to the end user and the business.
• Leverage insights gained from user research, building prototypes and usability evaluations to iterate and improve the technical and experiential quality of user interfaces.
|Job Location:||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Job Role:||Information Technology|
|Company Industry:||Information Technology|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|