Contract Administrator – Yanbu – Parsons International Limited – Saudi Arabia
• Provides training, mentoring, legal and contractual guidance within the Contract and Procurement Department regarding legal and contractual activities.
• Review Contract Administration Work for correctness and policy and procedural compliance.
• Carry out the pre-award activities including pre-award schedules, provide advertisements for tenders and participates in the pre-ward meetings, evaluation and negotiation process, including a functional role as Bid Evaluation Team Lead and Negotiation Team Leader.
• Responsible for the timely preparation of legal and contractual documents such as; Request for Proposals (RFP) and other legal or contractual packages as required.
• Participates in training and evaluation of personnel.
• Advises appropriate Manager on contractual matters and is the principal advisor at the project level with regard to the strategy for and the conduct and recording of contract pre-award negotiations.
• Prepare Notice of Awards, Notice to Proceeds and Post Award Meetings.
• Performs other duties as assigned by the Contract Administrator Supervisor.
||Yanbu, Saudi Arabia