- Responsible for setting up condition monitoring program for all critical rotating equipment in the Company. Organize base line and periodic data collection, assess machinery conditions and generate reports. Review condition monitoring schedule and revise as necessary. Maintain history and trends
- Preference to have knowledge and hands on experience of BH latest MMS / MPS systems (such as BN 3500, System 1, SCOUT 220 / 140-EX Data collector, ADRE-408 etc.) including their troubleshooting when required.
- Capable of conducting failure analysis and participate Root Cause Analysis Workshop.
- Should independently manage Lube Oil Analysis Program.
- Should have through knowledge of Lube Oil Analysis Program, thermography, boroscopy and ADRE-408.
- Should have sound knowledge of design, operation, maintenance of different types of rotating equipment e.g. Pumps, Compressors, Turbines etc.
- Knowledge of relevant API Standards.
- Shall be able to direct machinery corrective actions including rotor balancing and to issue recommendations/ restrictions in machine operation.
|Job Location:||Al Kuwait, Kuwait|
|Company Industry:||Oil & Gas|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|