VAM Systems is a Business Consulting, IT Solutions and Services company.
VAM Systems is currently looking for Computer Systems Analyst for our Bahrain operations with the following skillsets & terms and conditions:
Major Duties & Responsibilities
• Consults and coordinates with the relevant authority on the objectives to be achieved from the process of studying and processing information and data and determine the desired results.
• Estimated cost-effectiveness of using automated information processing.
• Examines ready data and information as well as data that can be prepared.
• Identify the bottlenecks and make recommendations to the senior computer systems analyst.
• Decides, in consultation with the concerned parties, the appropriate adjustments in the workflows and standardization of measurements to implement automated data processing systems.
• Develops alternative or revised methods and to provide data and information suitable for computing taking into account considerations of economy, efficiency and quality.
• In cooperation with the senior computer systems analyst, prepares workflows and other specifications of the system and methods of automatic data processing.
• Studies the required systems, handles database design and ERDs.
• Mentors and guides computer application specialists when preparing programs.
• Examines developed systems and carry out practical tests to verify its safety and suitability for the required objectives and to make the necessary changes and modifications if necessary.
• Follow up the process of studying and analyzing the systems through field visits and communication with all beneficiary sectors in the ministry and outside in cooperation with the senior computer systems analyst.
• Provisions system development.
• Supervises and coordinates worker’s activities from successive stages, from identifying and problem analyzing to detailing the solution, and then formulating the program codes and ending with the testing of the programs and examining them and correcting the mistakes.
• Prepares System Workflows in coordination with the computer applications specialists.
• Continues to develop the efficiency of assistants.
• Examines the current procedures for identifying adequate development areas.
• Prepares training plans for the users after the completion of the development process, in coordination with the application group and maintenance of information systems.
• Review work and make sure that it is completed in accordance with the standards established. · Provides recommendations relayed to systems suitability for business.
• Review system documents and keep them up-to-date.
• Develop standard procedures for the development process.
• Evaluate staff under his supervision and give guidance to improve work performance and efficiency.
• Recommends educational and training programs for the active teams.
• Performs other duties and related tasks as may be required.
Joining time frame: (15 – 30 days)
The selected candidates shall join VAM Systems – Bahrain and shall be deputed to one of the leading Govt Organizations in Bahrain.
|Job Location:||Manama, Bahrain|
|Job Role:||Information Technology|
|Company Industry:||IT Services|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|