We are looking for someone with good knowledge of Dell, HP, Lenovo and/or Apple products, from Desktop PC’s and Laptops to smaller tech such as tablets and phones.
The role would involve; testing, configuring, installing, cleaning, refurbishing and repairing a variety of devices.
The tasks you will be involved in will include:
– Repair laptops, Motherboards, soldering, BIOS unlocking
– Testing and grading stock/incoming goods
– Building, testing and installing machines
– Assembling and disassembling computers, laptops, macbooks, imacs and ipads
– Changing RAM, HDD, CPUs, Fans and other components
– Repairing faulty devices (hardware and software)
– Hardware compatibility testing and troubleshooting
– Laptop/Tablet screen repair and replacement
– Laptop keyboard replacement
– Troubleshooting software and hardware problems including Windows 10 and Drivers
– Inspecting, troubleshooting and repairing customer returns
– Advance electronic repair work (CHIP level repairs)
You should have a good working knowledge of Windows and/or Apple products and be prepared to learn about new models when they arrive. You should have experience and knowledge in building computers to spec and troubleshooting and fixing software and hardware faults.
You should have a genuine passion to work within the IT industry and to remain up to date with current technologies and developments.
You will be working as part of a close-knit, friendly team, so a positive and friendly attitude and ability to get on with others will be a must.We are looking for someone who will be dedicated to the continued success of the company, with a flexible, positive attitude to their work and good timekeeping skills.
|Job Location:||Sharjah, United Arab Emirates|
|Company Industry:||Installation & Technical Services; IT Services; Retail & Wholesale|
|Monthly Salary:||US $1,000|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|