We are looking for qualified MCP / CompTIA professional to work as Computer / IT technician that holds minimum 5 years’ experience in hardware/software support services in Kuwait.
Skills & Knowledge:
- Responsible of software installation and uninstallation.
- Experienced in desktop troubleshooting.
- Experienced in printers, scanners and multifunction printers troubleshooting.
- Responsible of network and hardware troubleshooting.
- Responsible of all network cabling.
- Must be able to repair PCs. Notebooks and printers.
- Expert knowledge of Microsoft windows 10 deployment, maintenance and troubleshooting is required.
- Thorough understanding of MS outlook with expert skills in supporting and troubleshooting email issues.
- Good understanding of Microsoft office & office365 deployment.
- Familiarity with Microsoft project and Microsoft Visio is added benefit.
- Must be able to repair PC/Notebook/Printer hardware at component level.
- Proficient with usage of standard diagnostic and testing of equipment and software tools.
- Good Communication (Oral and written) skills in English and Arabic.
- Able to communicate Technical details and instructions in plain, non-technical language.
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Able to work effectively with staff at all organizational levels, alone, or as part of a team.
- Shall be dynamic and update his knowledge of hardware and software continuously.
- Good Interpersonal skills.
- Software & Hardware support & Maintenance.
|Job Location:||Al Kuwait, Kuwait|
|Job Role:||Information Technology|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|
|Nationality:||United Arab Emirates; Bahrain; Djibouti; Algeria; Egypt; Iraq; Jordan; Comoros; Kuwait; Lebanon; Libya; Morocco; Mauritania; Oman; Palestine; Qatar; Saudi Arabia; Sudan; Somalia; Syria; Tunisia; Yemen|