Communications Manager – Gulf International Bank (GIB) – Bahrain
- Deliver the GIB Saudi Arabia communication strategy and plans
- Provide support and advice/ education to BUs and Functions on internal and change communications.
- Create GIB Saudi Arabia collateral including
materials for updates, events, conferences and other activities.Source, write, and edit stories for internal newsletters and other channels.
- Monitor and maintain communications-related
sections of the intranet for GIB Saudi Arabia.
- Monitor and maintain the corporate website for GIB Saudi Arabia.
- Assist in the production of communications material for the external stakeholders such as press releases, statements and marketing
- Establish and maintain good contacts with the local and regional media
- Plan and manage the annual report production for GIB Saudi Arabia and other marketing collaterals.
- Ensure GIB Saudi Arabia financial statements are managed and released efficiently, including proof reading and branding.
- Liaise with business units to generate business news and support the units for their requirements related to marketing
materials, sponsorships and organizing events.
- Provide support to staff engagement events and assist in organising workshops and town hall meetings.Assist the Head of Corporate Communications in all matters related to advertising in Saudi Arabia
- Be the brand champion for GIB Saudi Arabia and ensure that all collateral (internal and external) is developed in in with the
brand guidelines.Represent the bank professionally in sponsorship events and conferences.
- Live by the values and be a role model in how you communicate in the business
- Provide translation services when required for communications related content
||Marketing and PR