- Work directly with the Front desk Lead and our community teams to ensure that the space is running smoothly at all times.
- Welcome guests and direct their queries, whether it be to one of the community team for a tour, or to a community member for a meeting
- Take inbound phone calls, and direct them to the relevant team member, covering event bookings, partnership queries, membership enquiries and more
- Ensure all members receive a top-level seamless experience, from making sure meeting rooms are correctly booked to topping up printer credits (and making stellar lunch recommendations!)
- Learn the service agreement contracts and liaising directly with service providers whenever we need support
- Support the membership manager to develop community initiatives designed to create connections between members, including member introductions, overseeing events, electronic and print communications
- Learn more about and engage with our members, constantly acquiring feedback on the way
- Establish good working relationships with the customers.
- Book, prepare contract and confirm appointments via phone and email Process transactions (cash and k-net) and issue receipts.
- Oversight. May involve moving furniture and handling logistical issues.
- Clean common spaces to ensure a neat and hospitable environment.
- Daily report to the manager and documentation
- Support in events and workshop.
|Job Location:||Al Kuwait, Kuwait|
|Company Industry:||Other Business Support Services|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|
|Nationality:||United Arab Emirates; Bahrain; Djibouti; Algeria; Egypt; India; Iraq; Jordan; Comoros; Kuwait; Lebanon; Libya; Morocco; Mauritania; Oman; Philippines; Palestine; Qatar; Saudi Arabia; Sudan; Somalia; Syria; Tunisia; Yemen|