To operate CNC Machine to produce machined components as per the Drawing and meeting the quality standards.
1. Operator is Responsible for the Production / Output of the CNC Machine to get he desired output with repeatability and increased productivity.
2. Produce the output as per the specified norms fixed by Shift supervisor.
3. Maintain and upkeep of the CNC Machine.
4. Maintain Inspection report of the machined component.
5. Dual machine operation – One Operator manning 2 machines in a shift.
6. De burring of the machined component.
7. Maintenance of Daily /preventive check list for the machine.
8. Follow the process sheet of the component.
9. Follow all safety procedures in the shop floor.
|Job Location:||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Job Role:||Accounting and Auditing|
|Company Industry:||Heavy Industry & Metallurgy|
|Monthly Salary:||US $1,000|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|