Cleaner filmed naked brothers in school’s washroom

Suspect admits he secretly filmed 2 brothers after swimming during school’s spring camp

Dubai A cleaner has been accused of molesting two brothers by filming them naked in the washroom after their swimming lesson during the school’s spring camp, a court heard on Sunday.

The Turkish brothers, 7 and 9, were said to have been swimming in the pool as part of their spring camp school activity and when they finished they entered the washrooms to shower and change in March.

Once they removed their swimsuits wanting to shower and dress up, the 23-year-old Nigerian cleaner entered the washroom, according to records, on the pretext that he wanted to tidy up the place.

The elder brother heard him clicking photos while they were in the washroom and when he asked him if he had filmed them, the cleaner denied and left the washroom, said records.

Not believing the Nigerian since he had heard the sound of the phone’s camera clicking, the 9-year-old boy went to his school instructor and told him what had happened.

Police apprehended the 23-year-old cleaner shortly after the brothers’ mother reported the matter.

Prosecutors accused the suspect of molesting the brothers when he secretly filmed them naked in the shower of the school at Al Barsha.

According to records, the suspect’s phone contained a video recording of 1.50 minutes of the brothers nude in the shower and five still photos.

The suspect pleaded guilty when he appeared before the Dubai Court of First Instance on Sunday.

The 9-year-old brother claimed to prosecutors that the suspect filmed them naked in the shower after their swimming session and he alerted his teacher.

“When I asked him if he had filmed us, he said no and walked out of the washroom. I was confident that he had filmed us because I heard the click of his phone’s camera,” he testified to prosecutors.

The school’s Indian manager testified to prosecutors that he reported the matter to the police that discovered the brothers’ nude images when they checked the suspect’s phone.

A ruling will be heard on May 27.


Share This Post