1) Undertaking technical and feasibility studies including site investigations, earth works, road sector, constructions.
2) Using a range of computer software for developing detailed designs
undertaking complex calculations.
3) Liaising with clients and a variety of professionals including architects and subcontractors.
4) Compiling job specs and supervising tendering procedures.
5) Resolving design and development problems.
6) Managing budgets and project resources.
7) Scheduling material and equipment purchases and deliveries.
8) Making sure the project complies with legal requirements, especially health and safety.
9) Assessing the sustainability and environmental impact of projects.
10) Ensuring projects run smoothly and structures are completed within budget and on time.
|Job Location:||Al Kuwait, Kuwait|
|Job Role:||Civil Engineering|
|Company Industry:||Civil Engineering|
|Nationality:||Jordan; Kuwait; Lebanon; Syria|