Play a vital role within our organization’s civil / construction Group, utilizing your experience in the management of Civil Engineering projects, land development and site design to work on exciting commercial, residential, industrial, federal and other public sector projects.
You will be required to:
– Manage design teams
– Prepare proposals
– Interact with clients
– Provide project leadership from inception through design and construction.
– Multi-discipline interaction and management
– Liaise with regulatory agencies
– Basic project and production coordination
– Managing project resources, manpower, material and equipment.
– Preparing workshop and as-built drawings using AutoCAD.
– Preparing civil works submittals.
– Managing, project scope, time, cost and quality.
– Planning, executing and controlling project’s activation using project management techniques.
– Knowledge and skills in MS office including MS project.
– Experience in tendering, cost estimation, soliciting quotations and making proposals.
|Job Location:||Al Kuwait, Kuwait|
|Job Role:||Civil Engineering|
|Company Industry:||Business Consultancy Services|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|