PURPOSE OF JOB / POSITION:
To be responsible for the operation of all Business Solution sectors (including Corporate Infrastructure and Services), through proper management of financial, human and physical resources, planning, organizational development and direction of the entire operations. Also, responsible for the long-range strategic development of the operations to effectively meet future client goals and Company growth objectives.
• To contribute to Company’s corporate strategy from the Operations perspective; direct short-term and long-range planning and budget development to support strategic business goals.
• To demonstrate successful execution of business strategies for company products and services.
• To develop, establish, and direct execution of operating policies to support overall company policies and objectives. To direct the development of procedures and controls, to promote communication and adequate information flow, and thereby solidify management control and direction of the Company.
• To direct the preparation of short-term and long-range plans and budgets based on broad company goals and growth objectives. To review analyses of activities, costs, operations, and forecast data to determine sector or department progress toward stated goals and objectives.
• To create the structure and processes necessary to manage the organization’s current activities and Company projected growth.
• Maintains a sound plan of organizational structure, establishing policies to ensure adequate management development and to provide for capable management succession.
• To provide leadership and guidance to Sector directors for developing innovative methodologies to improve operations and deliver cost-effective performance on programs and campaigns.
• To oversee management of service delivery and promote the continuous improvement of productivity, service quality and end-user satisfaction.
• To build strong relationships with clients and making sure the services provided are of quality and profitable, determines and evaluates trends on client business needs with the aim of setting priorities.
• To ensure development and maintenance of appropriate service level agreements (SLAs) with the different businesses/clients.
THE JOB COMPETENCIES
2. Customer Focus
4. Team Work
5. Business Management
6. Industry Mastery
7. Strategic Thinking
Partnership and Collaboration
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
• Knowledge of relevant Company products in more than one industry
• Knowledge of developing and executing policies and procedures.
• Knowledge of the relevant local IT market.
• High degree of business and personal integrity
|Job Location:||Al Kuwait, Kuwait|
|Company Industry:||Employment Placement Agencies/Recruiting|