Chief Executive Officer (CEO) – Retaj Real Estate – Qatar
- Provide inspired leadership company wide.
- Make high-level decisions about policy and strategy.
- Report to the board of directors and keep them informed.
- Develop and implement operational policies and a strategic plan.
- Act as the primary spokesperson for the company.
- Develop the company’s culture and overall company vision.
- Help with recruiting new staff members when necessary.
- Create an environment that promotes great performance and positive morale.
- Oversee the company’s fiscal activity, including budgeting, reporting, and auditing.
- Work with senior stakeholders, chief financial officer, chief information officer, and other executives.
- Assure all legal and regulatory documents are filed and monitor compliance with laws and regulations.
- Work with the executive board to determine values and mission, and plan for short and long term goals.
- Identify and address problems and opportunities for the company.
- Build alliances and partnerships with other organizations.
- Over see day-to-day operation of the company.
- Work closely with the human resource department to ensure great hiring.