He will be the head of his native kitchen and providing recipes, menus for his country kitchen and responsible for the execution of it.
Chefs and head cooks typically do the following:
- Check freshness of food and ingredients
- Supervise and coordinate activities of cooks and other food preparation workers
- Develop recipes and determine how to present the food
- Plan menus and ensure uniform serving sizes and quality of meals
- Inspect supplies, equipment, and work areas for cleanliness and functionality
- Prepare innovative recipes to delight and whet the appetite of customers, visitors and guests.
|Job Location:||Eastern Province, Saudi Arabia|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|