-The chief accountant is responsible for all financial activities, preparing profit and loss statements report for each business unit and applying accounting principles and procedures
· Supervising the routine accounting task in the department on day to day basis.
· Supervising ensure an accurate and timely monthly, quarterly and year end closing.
· Ensuring all monthly, quarterly and annual financial reports are submitted on time.
· Ensuring accurate and timely processing of payroll.
· Performs the monthly, financial reconciliation for selected general ledger account, suppliers and inter-Group.
· Coordinate with MRCU for monthly, quarterly and annual reconciliation of investment portfolio.
· Coordinate with treasury department for recording of monthly interest on intergroup loans and current account balances and issuing the debit/credit note accordingly.
· Responsible for the management of fixed assets which included proper accounting, reconciliation, tagging and physical verifications.
· Ensuring timely reconciliation of bank on monthly basis.
· Provide support and training of subordinate staff as required.
|Job Location:||Khobar, Saudi Arabia|
|Job Role:||Accounting and Auditing|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|