Job Purpose :
Responsible for managing the accounting affairs of Oil Marketing & Trading International group and
ensuring the finance department’s performance and adherence to the group policies and agreed procedures. Monitoring the day to day operation of the finance department and ensuring the satisfaction of all stakeholders by providing accurate & timely information.
• Ensure financial records are maintained in compliance with generally accepted accounting principles or IFRS. for various group companies
• Timely preparation and reconciliation of all financial statements including finalization and consolidation reports
• Monitoring and maintenance of accounting control procedures.
• Financial audit preparation and coordination of the audit process.
• The timely opening of import L/Cs and interacting with receivers for receiving the letter of credits.
• Responsible for filing VAT returns & liaising with VAT Authorities
• Compliance with various bank’s requirements.
|Job Location:||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Job Role:||Accounting and Auditing|
|Company Industry:||Energy; Marine Services|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|