The Chief Accountant is responsible for the accuracy of the accounts, he is the main auditor for the company Trial Balance, P&L, as well as other Government related financial declarations.
- Performs the yearly reconciliation of the statement of account between the company and different suppliers.
- Forecasting of the Company Cash-flow
- Checks Bank reconciliation.
- Checks Cash reconciliation to guaranty the accuracy of the cashier’s operations.
- Prepare the report about Accrual Charges and Prepaid Charges (Insurance, Rent, etc.)
- Performs Asset Depreciation on Company cars and vehicles, generators, machineries, furniture, etc.
- Audits the consolidated daily journal and verifies daily transactions consisting of: daily supplier invoices, returns and credit notes, daily client and Franchise invoices, returns and payments, daily cash sales (taxable & nontaxable), daily bank deposit receipts, daily Visa & Master Card sales with their corresponding bank deposits, daily ticket resto, etc…
- Audits and controls daily returns from franchises, including validation of quantities of each item returned, discount granted, etc… vis-à-vis each franchise.
- Monitors, validates and reports each franchise balance of accounts every ten days, as well as their commission invoices every month.
- Oversees JV entry of monthly salary as per Payroll processing, and insurance JV entry after validating with previous year.
- Monitors discounts obtained from suppliers either agreed upon ones (monthly regular discounts) or occasional ones (exclusivity contracts, marketing contributions, etc…).
- Validates accounts payable due to creditors, such as suppliers or banks, and to all governmental agencies, such as NSSF and Ministry of Finance.
- Supervises the proper implementation of VAT requirements on all JVs and ensures NSSF JV entries once every trimester.
- Prepares government related financial reports such as (R5 and R10)
- Validates daily bank deposits and receipts, as well as bank statement reconciliations.
- Maintains proper documentation and filing for all effected transactions.
- Maintains records of other assets subject to amortization in sufficient detail to allow the periodic recording of appropriate amortization.
- Ensures that past due receivables status is promptly brought to the attention of management.
- Performs other duties pertinent to this job as assigned.
- Provides services related to governmental procedures and requirements to employees.
- Builds solid relations with all departments to help optimize the time needed to accomplish tasks.
- Manages, organizes and updates relevant data on Al Dhow information system in order to ensure continuous availability of correct data.
- Collects, stores and maintains data related to Personnel issues in order to ensure accurate documentation of information.
- Prepares staff turnover reports (New Comers, Leavers and total headcount).
- Keeps abreast with new governmental policies and procedures in order to provide guidance and support to all departments allowing them to benefit from the latest and most adequate services.
|Job Location:||Al Kuwait, Kuwait|
|Job Role:||Accounting and Auditing|
|Company Industry:||Food Production|
|Nationality:||India; Jordan; Lebanon; Philippines|