Our client, a well known FMCG company is looking to hire a Channel Manager to join their team in Qatar.
Key responsibilities include:
• Establishes productive, professional relationships with key personnel in assigned partner accounts.
• Handles sales across restaurants in Qatar
• Coordinates the involvement of company personnel, including support, service, and management resources, in order to meet partner performance objectives and partners’expectations.
• Meets assigned targets for profitable sales volume and strategic objectives in assigned partner accounts.
• Proactively leads a joint partner planning process that
develops mutual performance objectives, financial targets, and critical milestones associated with a productive partner relationship.
• Proactively assesses, clarifies, and validates partner needs on an ongoing basis.
• Sells through partner organizations to end users in
coordination with partner sales resources.
• Manages potential channel conflict with other firm sales channels by fostering excellent communication internally and externally.
• Ensures partner compliance with partner agreements.
|Job Location:||Doha, Qatar|