Define strategies and plans that deliver the Cigalah Consumer Division category growth based on consumer,
shopper, and customer requirements.
Lead the development of the Trade Marketing calendar to support sales to achieve defined business objectives
across all product categories.
Building strong relationships with the principal/supplier is extremely important for this role. Relationships with
principal/supplier plus having a commercial mindset as well as understanding consumers’ wants and needs is a vital role for this position.
• Negotiate with principals/suppliers development plans of category activities in terms of BTL needs and
product launches, other related category activities.
• Develop and monitor the execution of all approved programs designed to increase distribution, visibility, and
• Work closely with principal/supplier, channel managers, and customers to provide category and shopper
insights to drive performance.
• Develop plans for introducing and launching new items and submit for final approval by division
• Responsible for the management and monitoring of trade marketing investments and initiatives.
• Initiate ideas to maximize category growth and maximize competitive advantages against competition &
category opportunities by developing trade promotional plans with channel managers per channel and key
• Ensure alignment across the sales execution and sale operation teams on sales trade support requirements.
• Coordinate and communicate product price and pack changes and marketing activities through the channel
• Putting in place, monitor, and improve processes to link all trade marketing activities with the activities of
the sales execution and sales operation teams. Work closely with the Channel Managers to enhance
processes that link corporate brand building activities and product development activities with sales
• Manage and evaluate trade promotions to achieve maximum returns on investment.
• Work with demand planning and supply chain teams and the channel managers to place appropriate orders
to ensure product availability that meets customer demands per channel, region, and branch needs.
Decision Making Authority
Extensive decision-making authority within his scope of work and organizational policies for:
– Implementation and execution of the approved budget.
– Employee evaluation and disciplinary action.
– Negotiation & execution of principal/supplier contracts.
|Job Location:||Jeddah , Saudi Arabia|