Cashier – Zaatarexpress – Kuwait
•To insure that all after sales invoices are fully settled promptly and correctly
• Receive payments from customers after vehicle repair or sale is completed.
• Explain the sale / repair and charges to the customer and advise that Service Adviser is available upon request.
• Ensure that sale / repair orders are complete.
• Provide basic explanation of charges to customers.
• Answer customer questions as completely as possible, if needed, call the responsible service person.
• Review all repair orders for completeness and accuracy.
• File sale / repair orders by customer name prior to delivery.
• Forward proper copies of repair order to the accounting office for filling.
• Forward repair order copies to the service department for filling.
• Explain methods of payment to customers.
• Check customer’s credit as necessary; call bank for check authorisation per dealership policy.
• Receive and process payments from customers.
• Provide customers with a receipt and copy of the repair order.
• Work with service receptionists, parts counter person or workshop controller to clarify repair orders and charges.
• Work with the accounting office regarding an efficient and effective filling system
||Al Kuwait, Kuwait