Enhance the quality control measures in Cargo Products and solutions by constant monitoring of performance and analysis of service failures. Provide regular feedback to the Officers and assist them in reviewing and implementing enhanced procedures.
• Plan the loading of the cargo products into ULDs/bulk for carriage on the assigned aircraft in accordance with the priorities given, to achieve optimum utilization of capacity.
• Liaise with Handling Agent for flight operational requirements and co-ordination of activities for transshipments.
• Check that the cargo is loaded as specified in the load plan and to ensure that the safety of the aircraft is not compromised and the product quality standards are maintained.
• Ensure bookings are made in SFIV system and shipments flown as booked/ planned.
• Assist in resolving claims and discrepancies liaising with concerned authorities and departments.
• Perform delegated tasks, administrative, operational and promotional which will enhance profitability for EK.
• Complete administrative duties as directed by the Cargo Supervisor/Officer, including data entry, statistics and reports
• Provide operational support and cover operational duties as directed by the Cargo Supervisor/Officer e.g. freighter
|Job Location:||Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates|
|Job Role:||Support Services|
|Company Industry:||Support Services|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|