Capital Project Cost Engineer – YASREF – Saudi Arabia
1. Monitor the development, implementation of Project cost control system comprises of cost control & scheduling elements.
2. Perform the day-to-day execution of facilities planning / engineering project in order to increase refinery profit, enhance plant reliability/integrity, and promote safety & compliance to environmental standards.
3. Provide support in early project activities related to reviewing/upgrading contractor’s cost control organization and procedures.
4. Assist in setting up a project cost control system in SAP or other electronic cost application.
5. Apprise performance of contractor’s cost control personnel.
6. Coordinate flow of information related to contractor input into the contractor’s estimate and to the recasting effort associated with the control estimate.
7. Development and implement cost control and invoice processing systems.
8. Provide cost variance analysis.
9. Assure accuracy and timeliness of data collection for cost measurement.
10. Prepare overall cost report analysis for the project manager’s monthly progress report.
11. Review contractor’s change proposals for completeness and adequacy of costs.
12. Establish liaison with the financial control personnel in order to avoid unnecessary duplication of effort and to maximize the effective use of resources.
13. Provide cost forecast for project team management.
14. Provide contingency drawdown analysis for project team management.
15. Audit Contractors reports and invoices to ensure they represent an accurate status of the
16. Assists the Manager in managing the Change process.
17. Support the Preparation of the monthly project cost report, management reports, cash flows and financial reconciliations identifying overruns and propose corrective actions.
18. Perform other job-related duties as assigned by the direct supervisor.
||Yanbu, Saudi Arabia