· Perform regular team meetings to go over performance, objectives and any new campaigns, policies etc.. with the team.
· Ensure that the employees follow their schedules properly as designed.
· Handle escalated calls, complaints, questions, and queries as necessary. (Process for escalation and transfer)
· Facilitate cross-functional communication within employees for improved working condition and ensures that CC communication with D&I, SC, GC is efficient.
· Document general reports on each team member’s performance and targets as well as ensuring that they exceed the targets.
· Perform duties of the Call Centre agent whenever calls traffic demands it to ensure all calls are attended thus maintaining the abandoned calls rate within targeted levels.
· Assist Representative in handling difficult customer situations to satisfy customer requests and reducing unnecessary claims.
· Perform audits on recorded calls to assess quality and report on a regular basis to CC Manager. (As per audit questionnaire and scorecard)
· Track and ensure that all escalated cases are monitored and resolved promptly.
· Ensure that all job cards are properly created with all necessary information.
· Ensure proper and effective training of new agents and approve and be accountable for readiness of new agents to take calls.
· Monitor new agents call performance and take corrective action when necessary.
· Oversee complaint ticket creation and ensure proper adherence to guidelines
|Job Location:||Al Farawaniyah, Kuwait|
|Job Role:||Customer Service and Call Center|
|Company Industry:||Home Accessories & Decor|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|