- Coordinate activities involved with procuring goods and services such as raw materials, equipment, tools, parts, supplies, and advertising, for organization by performing the following duties
- Reviews requisition and negotiates within budgetary limitations and scope of authority. Obtains material from supplier at the lowest cost consistent with considerations of quality, reliability of source and urgency of need. Confers with vendors to obtain product or service information such as price, availability, and delivery schedule.
- Prepare orders and follows up on orders to expedited delivery and shipment. Obtains certifications of delivery and conducts check against order.
- Determines method of procurement such as direct purchase or bid.
- Develop and maintains necessary records and files for efficient operation.
- Maintain procurement records such as items or services purchased costs, delivery, product quality or performance.
- Discuss defective or unacceptable goods or services with inspection or quality control personnel, users, vendors, and others to determine source of trouble and take corrective action.
|Job Location:||Doha, Qatar|
|Job Role:||Purchasing and Procurement|
|Company Industry:||Military & Defense|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|