• Assesses opportunities strategically, financially, commercially and operationally.
• Develops the center’s market share within businesses / services portfolio.
• Monitors competition.
• Coordinates marketing teams to determine the potential value and overall market impact of new products.
• Controls and documents the scientific outcome of the collaboration on a regular base.
• Negotiate pricing, volume and margins with suppliers. Ensure deals are in the best interest of the Company and in compliance with the working capital policies.
• Develop, manage and motivate sales team to ensure their learning and development.
• Selects personnel, makes staffing assignments, and supervises work produced to ensure consistent high-quality performance.
• Designing and implementing a strategic sales plan that expands company’s business line and ensure its strong presence.
• Advising business partners on contract terms and conditions, issues, risks, complex contract structures, approval processes, company policies and procedures.
• Ensures proper coordination of terms and conditions review, contract execution, contract changes and order processing between finance, legal, sales and other relevant departments as necessary.
|Job Location:||Riyadh, Saudi Arabia|
|Company Industry:||Financial Services|
|Nationality:||United Arab Emirates; Bahrain; Djibouti; Algeria; Egypt; Iraq; Jordan; Comoros; Kuwait; Lebanon; Libya; Morocco; Mauritania; Oman; Palestine; Qatar; Saudi Arabia; Sudan; Somalia; Syria; Tunisia; Yemen|