One of the well-reputed conglomerate in Qatar seeking for Business development manager for its infrastructure projects consultancy division in Qatar.
Your key responsibilities include connecting international and local principles for Qatar infrastructure projects and provide these clients with the necessary facilities and logistic services to execute their services.
- Ensure the continuous acquisition of new partnership opportunities related to the projects in Qatar and combine international and local by providing logistic and mediation facilities.
- Review and analyze information and patterns on growth, forecast, business trends and issues for different fields and industries in order to determine the potential project’s opportunities which will succeed in the Qatar Market.
- Manage the provision and delivery of consultancy services, as per the requirements of the assigned principals, within the agreed terms and conditions of government authorities.
- Build, manage and maintain healthy business relationships and information networks necessary for the facilitation to provide and deliver consultancy and logistic services to the Principals.
- Assistance and coordination with principals for bidding and supplier registration activities with relevant government authorizes and End Clients
|Job Location:||Doha, Qatar|
|Company Industry:||Construction & Building; Corporate Management Office; Oil & Gas|