Business Development Executive
The Business Development Executive is responsible for the sales of the company’s Products. He or She will be responsible for generating new sales through outbound prospecting, office presentations, inbound calls and referrals which pertain to the premium product.
This position will receive supervision from the Director at INDEX Trading & Investment with the expectation to make excellent front-line customer service decisions pertaining to the sales and service of all the products.
- Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Execute effective corporate sales calls and presentations promoting the purchase of the
Premium product in order to meet established sales goals and objectives.
- Daily calls, Weekly appointments with executive decision makers
- Direct sales of product to wide range of clientele, including but not limited to,
corporate executives, business people, Hotels, and others.
- Proactively solicit and follow-up on any personal sales leads under the guidelines
established by supervisors.
- Maintain and be able to produce on a regular basis accurate reports regarding sales,
appointments, and account maintenance.
- Work in conjunction with Business partner team to uphold mandates and
ethics of the entire department regarding sales and service objectives.
- Cooperate in collection and referral of leads for suite opportunities.
- Participate in events, promotions, client entertainment and other activities as required.
- Evaluate demand for product, including pricing, service levels, guests experience, advising the Director of the product Sales of its strengths and weaknesses.
- Complete all contracts and collect all monies due, including any past monies due.
|Job Location:||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Monthly Salary:||US $2,000|
|Career Level:||Entry Level|