Business Continuity Manager – VIVA – Kuwait Telecom Company K.L.L – Kuwait
- Part of risk management team who work with senior management in all lines of business to coordinate business continuity governance activities.
- Continuity planning and event management, development and facilitation of enterprise wide event activities, development / review of Business Continuity standards, policies, procedures and guidelines.
- Contribute to establishing and maintaining business continuity program processes and practices which effectively ensure that the enterprise BCM program remains current, and aligns with industry standards / best practices.
- Supports and/or leads processes that support BCM Control Self-Assessment governance requirements as part of the organization’s risk framework.
- Design and outline BCP goals, objectives and scope for business plans.
- Assist in the development of BCP planning and goals.
- Design and implement tests and exercises of the BC plans and Crisis Management processes.
- Documentation of Information Technology design and resources and create a business recovery process.
- Perform business impact analysis and risk assessments.
- . Develop and execute maintenance and testing programs for all BC plans.
Facilitate and support the execution of the plans at the time of a BC invocation.
- Support the major incident management team with critical components of the plan in order that they can make decisions in the event of an incident.
- Provide appropriate training to enterprise staff and management on risk management and disaster recovery steps.
- Subject matter expert for Business Continuity Management
- Ensures appropriate integration of requirements and information obtained from various sources.