Duties and Responsibilities:
- Supervise the team through daily coaching and monitoring of their tasks.
- Delegate tasks to the respective team members according to their responsibilities and supervise while actioned.
- Monitoring the team performance via all methods of communications with requestors.
- Ensure that the daily inspections are conducted from the respective team members allocated on their specific floors.
- Review the weekly damage report provided by the team.
- Follow up with the escalation process when there is an urgent inquiry from the management to either replace or modify the current items located in the operating areas.
- Provide the necessary approvals to the respective sections for any modification work in the operating areas.
- Coordinate with the respective IT team to ensure that there is technical support replacement in case of any absence.
- Managing several business centers, meetings rooms & conferences halls in Abu Dhabi & Ruwais.
- Preparing substitute coverage plan for the team members to ensure that the business operations are not affected while the team members are on leave or absent.
- Provide a routine report monthly to the Management for review to identify how many meetings are facilitated.
- Assist in developing, presenting, and implementing guidelines and procedures to ensure smooth function of operation as well as the Client’s Group employees to have a satisfactory experience when using Business Centers’ facilities and services.
- Oversees and manages Business Center’ conference/meeting room scheduling, including booking, de-conflicting competing scheduling requests and relocating customers to alternative rooms as per the requirement of the meeting.
- Creating all the necessary forms related to operations and services as well as ensuring that all are up to date prior to submitting to the requestors.
- Maintaining a proper recording management system in the shared folder.
- Serves as a liaison between requestors and other departments and ensuring that all the meetings shall be arranged on a priority basis and according to its objective.
- Provides advice and assists customers with conference/meeting room reservation scheduling or use as well as training if required or supervise the team if needed during the training.
- Manage all recurring booking requests and contact the end-user in advance for alternative meeting rooms before the expiration.
- Preparation of monthly reports related to the Business Center Bookings.
- Submit all necessary reports to the Section Head related to booking, inventory and operations report.
- Gathering the Customer Satisfaction Survey Feedbacks from all the end-users that are conducting their meetings within our operating areas and submit a monthly report to the Head Section.
- Creating a marketing plan alongside the Coordinators for the Business Center operating areas and coordinate with the necessary focal points.
- Review sales data, market trends, forecasts and new product information prepared by the Coordinator.
- Monitors budgets by comparing and analyzing actual results with plans and forecasts.
- Develop price quotations, presentations and proposals for Management as required.
- Cover any operating areas when and where required without affecting the business operations.
- Informs themselves of the relevant Quality, Environmental, Safety and Occupational Health Policies, Manuals and Procedures in place within Hill International, and ensures continued compliance with these requirements while employed by Hill.
- Perform other duties as assigned by the line manager/supervisor.
|Job Location:||Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates|
|Company Industry:||Construction & Building|