Business Analyst – Polaris Consulting & Services – United Arab Emirates
• Lead the RPA development team.
• Work closely with other engineers and technical leads to complete projects on schedule and adherence to engineering processes such as code reviews, source control, and unit testing, use case analysis, and other Automation Anywhere SDLC and best practices
• Collect the queries related to the requirements and get them resolved by the business person (e.g. the client, business analyst, product manager or project manager) assigned to the project
• Create the development plan, get it reviewed and approved/ signed-off by the relevant stakeholders
• Estimate the development effort and team (size, skills, attitude and schedule)
• Oversee various responsibilities of project until the project is delivered and deployed successfully
• Mentor team for technical excellence.
• Resolve all the technical impediments for the project.
||Dubai, United Arab Emirates