Senior Business Analyst
A senior business Analyst should be hands-on on competencies including Prepare business requirements, Project Plans, functional design documents, standard operating procedures & Business manuals.
Requirement and Responsibilities:
· Should have Minimum 10+ years of recent, progressive experience and demonstrable expertise in Prepare business requirements, Project Plans, functional design documents, standard operating procedures & Business manuals.
· Prepare business requirements, functional design documents and process flow diagrams for IT applications
· Experience with open data portal content creation and publishing
· Experience with Open Data sets Analysis, Approval and publishing data.
· Experience in writing software documentation & standard operating procedures
· Translate complex or ambiguous business problem statements into analysis requirements
· Lead the deep dive analyses of business challenges and formulate conclusions and recommendations to be presented to senior leadership
· Enable effective decision-making by retrieving and aggregating data from multiple sources and compiling it into a digestible and actionable format
· Support the design, development, and maintenance of ongoing performance metrics, reports and dashboards to drive key business decisions
· Experience with IT Technologies and Software tools
· Experience with Open Data portal like DKAN/CKAN
· Knowledge of ESRI ArcGIS platform and online services, or other GIS products will be advantage
· Good interpersonal communications and analytical ability
· Strong soft skills required
Preferred Qualifications Include:
· Bachelor’s degree in technical discipline; Master’s preferred.
· 10+ years of Business Analysis, Project Management and Technical/Process documentation.
· Expertise/experience with Agile project delivery methodology for software development
|Job Location:||Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates|
|Company Industry:||Business Consultancy Services|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|