– Develop and ensure the implementation of the brand specific policies & procedures and follow up their implementation in order to achieve the department‘s objectives.
– Manage the merchandise planning process for the brand while driving brand sales strategy for the achievement of retail standards agreed with the vendor companies/brands.
– Develop and ensure implementation of brand building initiatives that create loyalty for the brand in line with the vendor companies guidelines and AAW’s vision and strategy.
– Manage the overall brand communication which effectively reflects the brand’s objectives in order to build brand equity as well as ensure that the brand is always represented appropriately for maximizing brand performance in market.
– Manage the timely analysis and re-forecasting of all brand’s activities and evaluate the financial performance to be presented to the General Management.
– Prepare an annual business plan pertaining to be reviewed to the General Manager as well as apply all necessary measures to ensure complete compliance and fulfillment within the agreed budget.
– Manage the timely communication with vendors/host companies in order to set pricing strategies for all stocks within the brand and ensure that the pricing of all products is in-line with AAW’s objectives, local market and host guidelines/plans
– Develop Brand strategies based on consumer insights from consumer research for Kuwait and International markets in order to improve brand health and maximize sales performance for all brands of the Outdoor Business Division.
– Provide image-building plans & advice on innovative marketing plans and image building exercises for gaining credibility and bigger market share.
– Conduct market research from time to time in order to anticipate competition, monitor competitor’s activities and market trends to translate consumer attitudes into new branding directions for the brand.
– Coordinate with promotions team in order to develop advertising and promotional programs, pricing, positioning, and packaging in-line with annual business plan of AAW & Host Brands / Vendor Companies.
– Manage the development and finalization of detailed visual plans for all promotional marketing events, presentations, exhibitions, demonstrations and for showrooms, which includes visual guidelines, layout principles, visual dressings and signage in coordination with the Visual Merchandizing Team.
– Conduct regular visits to all layouts in showrooms and stores of the brand to monitor efficient compliance of set visual merchandizing plans in-line with the brands’ guidelines and provide necessary visual merchandizing recommendations to grow the brand’s performance and fully exploit segment potential in local markets.
|Job Location:||Al Kuwait, Kuwait|
|Job Role:||Purchasing and Procurement|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|