We currently have an opportunity for a BIM Engineer to join our expanding team in Riyadh, to work on a range of challenging projects, in our Civil/Building Structures practise based in Saudi Arabia.
• Responsible for the production drawings and specifications (presentation and working drawings). Coordination of concept design, schematic design, detail design, tender and construction documents.
• Understand and working to the project BIM requirements within the Common Data Environment (CDE)
• Producing intelligent 3D models and constantly adding more value to the client by extracting more and more information directly from the model, 2D drawings, Pipe Schedules, Setting out etc.
• 2D drawings and design sketches to the required standards and quality
• Produce coordinated outputs across various disciplines
• Actively contribute to project design development by collaborating closely with project stakeholders, contributing to internal coordination, clash detection and design review workshops.
• Collaborate as necessary with our Global Design Centre in India to ensure we produce fully integrated designs.
• Analyse and manipulate models and drawings received from third parties including suppliers
• Analyse and manipulate base maps and GIS data
• Deliver in accordance with the agreed programme
• Produce as-built records, liaising with the construction team to clarify details as necessary
• Undertake 4D BIM Project timeline modelling
• Upload to the CDE of the required information at relevant stages of design or data drops with support of the CDE Administrator
• Partake in training and skills updating to meet design delivery requirements
• Be an effective member of team, and proactively work with colleagues to prepare design presentation, production, tender and construction information, including drawings and images.
• Responsible for the correctness and accuracy of your drawing work, quality, layout and notes by checking oneself, as well as the coordination of drawings amongst the team and other disciplines.
• To alert the when elements of the design or details are not working and offer solutions to these.
• To keep abreast of the latest software enhancements to increase productivity and to share this knowledge with ones’ colleagues.
SNC Lavalin’s Atkins business is one of the largest multidisciplinary, multi sector engineering design consultancies in the world and is part of the SNC Lavalin Group.
As one of the world’s most respected design, engineering and project management consultancies with a leading track record in the defence sector, Atkins are ideally placed to respond to this market. We have a broad establishment and proud, 50 year history throughout the Middle East region
We provide a full range of design, engineering and project management services for buildings, transportation and other infrastructure programmes.
Atkins in the Middle East now employs around 2,000 staff serving Gulf clients across all market sectors from offices in Abu Dhabi, Al Ain, Doha, Dubai, Jeddah, Kuwait City, Manama, Muscat, Riyadh, and Sharjah
|Job Location:||Riyadh, Saudi Arabia|
|Job Role:||Civil Engineering|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|