We are Chalhoub Group, a leading family business in the world of beauty, fashion and gifts. We have blended our Middle East expertise and intimate knowledge of luxury to offer service excellence to all our partners and a unique experience to all our customers for over 60 years
As we continue to grow, it’s our vision to become a hybrid retailer, bringing luxury experiences to the fingertips of customers everywhere.
Our passionate teams drive our vision forward, without them, we couldn’t create luxury experiences for our customers. Through opportunities, development and support, we empower each and every employee to achieve their career goals – and beyond. It’s an exciting journey we’re on, and one you could be part of.
What are are looking for: Shop Manager – Yves Saint Laurent
We are currently recruiting a Shop Manager with 4-5years of experience in the Beauty industry to work for leading make-up brand, YSL.
What you’ll do:
- Conduct sales analysis, follow up on market trends and monitor the competition’s activity
Propose ways to improve the business: in store merchandizing, opening hours, product mix
- Produce quantitative and qualitative sales report
- Identify customer potential needs and use initiatives to meet those needs
- Ensure consistency in customer service delivered and handle all complaints
- Ensure building, maintaining and using the customer data base
- Supervise the replenishment process to avoid and report any over stock along with the suggested corrective action
- Prepare for the inventory.
- Coordinate with the back office, suppliers, logistics, marketing and merchandizing team regards of new launches, in store animation or renovation and provide feedback accordingly
- Follow up on different issues with Mall Management such as mall promotions, permits, security
- Maintain high standards of Visual Merchandising housekeeping in term of cleanness, display, lighting and stock rotation
- Implement all merchandising as per the brand’s visual merchandising guidelines
- Conduct daily walkthroughs to check presentation standards.
- Manage, engage and delegate the responsibilities of the team reporting to him/her
- Conduct the appraisal and assessment of own team members
- Responsible for coaching and training own team members.
|Job Location:||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Job Role:||Beauty and Fashion|