BARISTA – Can join immediately – The Chocolate Co. – Kuwait
Duties and Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
• Complete opening and closing duties including setting up necessary supplies and tools.
• Good knowledge and experience with espresso machines and grinders.
• Cleaning all equipment and areas, locking doors, etc.
• Follow all company and safety and security policies and procedures; report accidents, injuries, and unsafe work conditions to manager; and complete safety training and certifications.
• Ensure uniform and personal appearance is clean and professional, maintain confidentiality of proprietary information, and protect company assets.
• Welcome and acknowledge all guests according to company standards, anticipate and address guests’ service needs, assist individuals with disabilities, and thank guests with genuine appreciation. Speak with others using clear and professional language.
• Ensures satisfactory guest experience at all time.
• Clean and sanitize work areas, utensils and equipment.
• Order, Receive and stock supplies and retail products.
• Manage the crew in their assigned secondary responsibilities.
• Representative in the absence of the Meito Supervisor / Team Leader.
• Perform other reasonable job duties as requested by Supervisors.
||Al Kuwait, Kuwait
||Customer Service and Call Center