Job Title: Banquet Sales Manager /Event Manager
Reporting To: CEO
– Manage day to day operations of the banquet facility including booking and confirming
– Execute banquet contracts, secured deposits and structured pricing for events.
– Negotiate pricing of sales minimums
– Prepare and send out proposals and contracts.
– Effectively communicated and work closely with Banquet and all other operational departments
– Ensure smooth execution of all events
– Prospected new business by conducting quality outside calls and networking including attending marketing
– Meet revenue goals
– Establish new accounts and increase banquet sales.
– Guide clients through all steps from initial booking to the day of the event
1. Arab nationals are preferred
2. Minimum 5-7 years of experience in Hotel industry
3. Bachelors / Diploma
|Job Location:||Al Kuwait, Kuwait|
|Company Industry:||Employment Placement Agencies/Recruiting|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|
|Nationality:||United Arab Emirates; Bahrain; Djibouti; Algeria; Egypt; Iraq; Jordan; Comoros; Kuwait; Lebanon; Libya; Morocco; Mauritania; Oman; Palestine; Qatar; Saudi Arabia; Sudan; Somalia; Syria; Tunisia; Yemen|